Membership dues support ongoing gifts to the Library for library events, author honorariums, food, special collection purchases and more. Please consider becoming a member or renewing your membership today.
Individual = $15.00
Family = $25.00
Patron = $50.00
Business = $100.00
To become a member click the “Become a Member” button to the right and pay online with a credit card. Or to pay via check download our membership brochure and mail us a check.
Recent Projects funded with Membership Dues and Donations:
- $180K donation for the the fireplace (unfunded alternate) and furnishing upgrades at the new Mendenhall Valley Public Library (2015).
- $1M donation to the City and Borough of Juneau as part of the local match needed for a $7.5M State of Alaska Grant for New Library Construction (Valley Library, 2014).
- Purchase of furniture and shelving for Mendenhall Valley Library remodel (2006).
- Purchase of initial collection of circulating video games for all three libraries.
- Gala reception and authors’ brunch for 20th Anniversary of downtown Juneau Public Library (2009).
- Ongoing partnership with the Association for the Education of Young Children, Southeast Alaska to sponsor family nights at the library in support of literacy.
- Purchase of incentive awards and prize drawings for new library card promotion.
- Purchase of instant photo printing equipment for Youth Services programs.
- Purchase of computer and audio equipment for teen game nights at the library and for web audio podcasts of library programs.
- Continued support for author visits for the summer reading program, the annual children’s bookmark contest, and for many other programs and activities that promote reading and library use.